Today Best Price:
If you want an Apple iPhone for Boost Mobile prepaid service but can’t afford to pay premium price for the latest model, it might be a good idea to look for previous-generations models like the iPhone 4S. Even though the phone is not the latest Apple device, it still manages to deliver top-notch performance and entertainment on the go. Especially worth mentioning is the handset’s excellent display measuring 3.5 inches diagonally and its voice assistant Siri. An 8-megapixel camera with 1080p video capture and image stabilization as well as a FaceTime front-facing camera, decent battery and A5 chip also add to the attractiveness of the phone. Released in 2011 and having successors, the Apple iPhone 4S for Boost Mobile is available today at a cheap price without contract.
Buying predecessors of the newest generation Apple iPhones is a good alternative when you need a popular iPhone at a cheap price. However, bear in mind that in certain cases buying new phones online at fishy low prices may be tricky. Our advice is to avoid deals too good to be true as they may be fraudulent. Here are some tips to help you find a new phone at low price and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 4S
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|2.00||35.00||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 4S Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 4S
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Boost Mobile global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA CDMA 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 4S Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 4S
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: Initial Operating System: iPhone OS 5.0
- Processor: Apple A5 Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 (PowerVR SGX543MP2)
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.5 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 200 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MD200LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 885909499625
Apple iPhone 4S Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange built-in attachment viewer (Microsoft Office, PDF)
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, AAC-protected, HE-AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Apple iPhone 4S an older model among newer iPhones.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card may not be included.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- Front camera offers only VGA resolution.
- Lack of the super fast 4G LTE connectivity.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 4S is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the iPhone 4S supports GSM network it may be still locked to Boost Mobile prepaid service. If you planning travel abroad you need to contact your carrier in order to remove SIM lock on your device.