Many of you may ask why buying iPhone 4S over the iPhone 4? Here is few reasons to consider. This follow-up to the popular iPhone 4 has faster dual-core processor Apple A5, an upgraded 8 megapixel camera plus Siri – a voice assistant, which heeds questions, commands and takes dictation. Based on user reviews the iPhone 4S offers users longer battery life than its predecessor, more clear calls and better reception, which is crucial for any mobile device. Other benefits include iOS 5 and access to App Store with the largest number of the newest and coolest apps available on the market, which makes this the any iPhone the best choice over any smartphone Today.
Buying phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need an iPhone 4S at a cheaper price. However, buying brand new phones online at fishy prices may be sometimes risky. When you buy cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Read few tips below before purchasing a cheap phone to help you avoid common mistakes and buy your iPhone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 4S 16GB
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||314.00||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 4S, Fifth Generation (GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 4S 16GB
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: Initial Operating System: iPhone OS 5.0
- Processor: Apple A5 Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 (PowerVR SGX543MP2)
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.31 inches wide x 4.5 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 200 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MC924LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 00885909525225
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 14.4
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange built-in attachment viewer (Microsoft Office, PDF)
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, AAC-protected, HE-AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Apple iPhone 4S an older model among newer available smartphones Today.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- SIM Card is not included.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- Front camera offers only VGA resolution.
- Lack of the super fast 4G LTE Internet.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 4S is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Apple iPhone 4S was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.