Need a cheap Apple iPhone, which keeps up the technology and won’t force you to break the bank? The Apple iPhone 3GS should do the job. The third generation of iPhones is loaded with twice faster processor than its predecessor and gives users ability to text on large keyboard when the device is rotated to landscape – very important improvement for those who have big thumbs. Released in 2009, discontinued by AT&T and having successors, the iPhone 3GS is available today can be yours at the lowest price ever.
Buying phones released in 2009 is an easy way to get an iPhone at a cheap price. However, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Read few tips below before purchasing a phone what should help you find a cheap new phone at great value and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Apple iPhone 3GS
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||450.00||Buy it now ›|
Apple iPhone 3GS Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: iPhone 3GS, Third Generation (GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Apple iPhone 3GS Details
- Name: Apple iPhone 3GS
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iPhone OS 3.0. Highest Supported iOS: 5.0
- Processor: Samsung S5PC100 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.44 inches wide x 4.52 inches high x 0.49 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MB715LL/A
- UPC/GTIN: 885909256662
Apple iPhone 3GS Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP, Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange built-in attachment viewer (Microsoft Office, PDF)
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Protocol: H.264 / MPEG-4 (MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GPP) via Safari web browser / plus dedicated YouTube client
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible 2-4, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Apple 3G an older model.
- The iPhone 3GS has already successors with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by AT&T, is offered today only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk packaging.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- Cannot install the latest iOS without jailbreak.
- Lack of 4G LTE internet connectivity.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Outdated processor – the phone may be sluggish while dealing with the newest applications.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the iPhone 3GS is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- You need to unlock the phone first before you will be able to use it with a different service provider or abroad.