Today Best Price:
The iPad Air, also known as Apple iPad 5, is powered by a 64-bit Apple A7 chip accompanied by the M7 coprocessor for more efficient performance. In addition to a 5-megapixel iSight camera much like the one found on the 4th-gen iPad, there is also a front-facing FaceTime HD camera with “larger pixels” and a backside-illuminated sensor.
Apple also improved Wi-Fi connectivity by implementing MIMO antennas. The battery should give you up to 10 hours of usage time…
Find more: Apple iPad Air – News & Reviews
Best Deals and Prices on New iPad Air
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||331.67||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||339.99||Buy it now ›|
iPad Air Specs
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Model: Air
- Condition: New
iPad Air Details
- Name: iPad Air
- Operating System: Apple iOS
- Software Version: iOS 7
- Processor: 64-bit Apple A7 chip accompanied by M7 coprocessor
- Form Factor (Design): Tablet
- Weight: 1 pound (454 grams)
- Dimensions: 6.67 inches wide x 9.45 inches high x 0.29 inches deep
- Color: Space Grey / Black
- Battery: 8,820 mAh battery allowing up to 10 hours of active use
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MD785LL/A
iPad Air Features
- Display: 9.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with Lightning Connector
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP, EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD on rear camera plus 720p HD on the front.
- Video Streaming: AirPlay
- TV Output: Yes
- Music Player: iTunes
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Voice Recognition: Siri Voice Assistant
A closer look. What you should know.
- This version of iPad is not compatible with the 3G / 4G data services.
- No GPS support on Wi-Fi only iPad Air.
- Lack of the memory card slot to expand storage.
- Most older accessories won't work without buying Lightning adapter.