Looking for Sprint smartphone with fast processor and quad-band roaming but don’t have too much money to spare? If so, the Motorola Photon 4G used phone for Sprint may be a solution here. The Photon 4G is powered by a dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor and comes with dual-mode GSM / CDMA roaming plus 4G WiMax connectivity, micro-USB and micro-HDMI ports, as well as Bluetooth, DLNA support, Wi-Fi, and Mobile Hotspot for up to eight devices. Above that the phone packs a big 4.3-inch display and a built-in kickstand which makes it a perfect device for watching movies hands-free. Other features include an 8-megapixel camera, 16 GB of internal memory and microSD slot for storage expansion. Released in 2011 and discontinued by Sprint, the Motorola Photon 4G used phone can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a good choice if you need a reliable Android smartphone off contract and for cheap. If you want to save even more, you can purchase an used phone from third-party vendors. When you shop pre-owned phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Read the tips located below before making a purchase, as they can help you avoid common mistakes, shop wisely and with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Photon 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||28.79||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||44.44||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Photon 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Motorola Photon 4G
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band); WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 and WiMAX 2500
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Motorola Photon 4G Details
- Name: Motorola Photon 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz Nvidia Tegra2
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.57 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.63 inches wide x 5 inches high x 0.48 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 10 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 199 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MB855
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755834491
Motorola Photon 4G Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: WiMAX
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Photon an older model among newer Android phones.
- Motorola has released already newer smartphones on Sprint network with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued model by Sprint is now offered only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just a short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Device doesn't support 4G LTE, just 4G speed on Sprint's WiMAX network.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Although the Motorola Photon 4G supports GSM network, the phone may be still locked to Sprint service only. If you planning travel abroad you may need to contact Sprint customer support in order to remove SIM lock from the device.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Photon 4G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features