Need a Verizon phone that would be your personal sidekick rather than a soulless piece of equipment and does not cost too much? If so, the Moto X used phone for Verizon is the right device for you. The phone will let you check on almost any information from your message to weather by just by speaking voice commands. Moreover, its active 4.7-inch active display delivers notification to the screen as they arrive, so you can always stay informed without need to unlock the phone. As of the specs, the Moto X is powered by the Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System complete with 1 GB of RAM and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Other features include 10-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel front-facing shooter, 16 GB of storage, NFC and 4G LTE. Released in May 2013, the Motorola Moto X used phone for Verizon is available today at more affordable price.
Buying phones without contract from third-party vendors is a good idea when you want something more than just an ordinary phone but your budget is tight. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at cheapest possibly price. However, be aware. Buying second-hand phones at surprisingly cheap prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap overused phones especially cons. Below you can find a few tips for your convenience to help you find an used phone at great value and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Moto X Smartphone
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||49.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||60.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||69.99||Buy it now ›|
Moto X Smartphone Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto X
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100; WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Moto X Smartphone Details
- Name: Moto X Smartphone
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960 plus 2GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.76 ounces (135 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.57 inches wide x 5.09 inches high x 0.42 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 13 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 576 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1060
Moto X Smartphone Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, BPP 1.2, HID, PAN, MAP, HTP, HRP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 10 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic) and voice activation in idle mode
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: May 2013.
- New successor on the horizon additionally lower the price of the Moto X.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Moto X is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the Moto X supports GSM network, the phone may be still locked to Verizon service only. If you planning travel abroad you may need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove SIM lock on the device.
- Since the Moto X phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features