Today Best Price:
If you want to skip the carrier fun, you can pick-up the unlocked Moto X (2nd Gen) smartphone from independent online sellers. If you would like to save money at the same time, a used phone will be your best bet. Despite of the fact that it is a pre-owned device it still offers a 5.2-inch 1080p OLED display with 424 ppi, metal frame, infrared sensors for wave gestures, advanced customizable voice control, quad-core 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 boosted by 2GB RAM for rapid performance and 16GB or 32GB of built-in storage. Other features include LTE connectivity with mobile hotspot, NFC, and 13MP camera with dual-LED flash capable to record slow-motion HD videos. Released in August 2014, the used Moto X 2 unlocked phone for any GSM carrier, such as AT&T or T-Mobile can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones from third-party vendors is a good idea when you want an unlocked premium smartphone without contract at a lower price. Also purchasing used phones allow you to buy a phone at the lowest possible price. However, keep in mind that buying pre-owned phones at unusually low prices may be sometimes risky. When you shop online don’t forget that every phone has its pros and cons, however, cheap used phones especially cons. Below you can find a few suggestions to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||110.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||123.74||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||129.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto X 2nd Gen
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 17 / 29
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Details
- Name: Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.08 ounces (144 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.54 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Manufacturer Part No.: 00501NAECOM
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755005013
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, ~424 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC+, WAV, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-phone
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – September, 2014.
- Motorola has released already the 3 Generation Moto X with newer design and updated hardware.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- Since the Moto X phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features