Today Best Price:
On the market for the 2nd Generation Moto X but you’re put off by its full retail price and simultaneously don’t want to enter another 2-year contract? If that’s the case, you may consider buying an unlocked phone in refurbished condition. Sporting a sharp full HD 5.2-inch screen the Moto X 2nd Gen is powered by a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 that along with support for 4G LTE connectivity, infrared sensors for wave gestures, voice control and generous 16MP 4K camcorder delivers great user experience. Released in 2014 as a Motorola’s flagship phone for 2014, the Moto X 2nd Generation refurbished phone is within your reach at the cheapest possible price thanks to independent online sellers.
Buying unlocked refurbished phones released in 2014 is one of the easiest moves when you want to get yourself a flagship smartphone featuring still powerfull hardware at lower price. On the one hand, you won’t need to sign up any long term contracts, and on the other you will save more than a few bucks and protect environment. However, a word of caution. Try to keep distance for offers on reconditioned phones labeled with unrealistically cheap prices since they may be too suspicuious. You know the rule, we always get what we pay for. To protect you from being deceived, we prepared below few tips on safe online shopping practices, which will help you to find a great deal on a refurbished phone and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||94.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||104.95||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto X 2nd Gen
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 17 / 29
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Details
- Name: Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.08 ounces (144 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.54 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Manufacturer Part No.: 00501NAECOM
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755005013
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, ~424 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC+, WAV, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-phone
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – September, 2014.
- Motorola has released already the 3 Generation Moto X with newer design and updated hardware.
- Refurbished condition what additionally makes the phone cheaper.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- Since the Moto X phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features