In the market for cheap Android phone for Boost Mobile with not bad specs? If so, the Motorola Moto G used phone may be the one you are looking for. The phone is currently one of the best alternatives for getting an inexpensive smartphone with decent specs. It comes fully equipped in terms of hardware and software and yet keep the price at the cheapest point. Running Android 4.4 KitKat, the Moto G features a 4.5-ich HD display, quad-core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor supported by 1 GB of RAM, 5-megapixel main camera, 1.3-megapixel front snapper, 8 GB of internal memory and a 2,070 mAh battery. Released in August 2013, the 1st generation Moto G used phone for Boost Mobile is now for sale for cheap.
Buying phones released in 2013 is a good alternative if you want to purchase a replacement phone without contract at an inexpensive cost. Also choosing an used phone can contribute to even more savings. However, be aware. In some cases buying phones at prices that seem too good to be true may have often flip sides. Remember that each phone has its pros and cons, cheap used phones especially cons. Below you can find buyer guides how to shop cheap phones online to help you avoid disappointing purchase and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Moto G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||21.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||23.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||40.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||59.99||Buy it now ›|
Moto G Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto G
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA)
Moto G Details
- Name: Moto G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean - upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.59 inches wide x 5.11 inches high x 0.43 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MOT1031ABB
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755003217
Moto G Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2013.
- Great value, Moto G is Motorola's premium smartphone with decent specs at an exceptional low price.
- Used condition what additionally lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Lack of the 4G LTE internet speed.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- Since the Moto G phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).