Looking for a new decent Android smartphone without contract but don’t have too much money to spare? If so, the unlocked Moto G phone should be the right choice. The phone runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and brings top-end specs at the record low price in 2013. The Moto G XT1032 comes equipped with 4.5-inch 720p display at 329 ppi, a quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1 GB RAM, 16GB of storage, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing snapper and a 2,070 mAh battery.
Buying phones from third party vendors is a smart move to get a high-end Android smartphone at a cheaper price. However, be aware. In certain cases, buying phones at suspiciously low prices may have flip sides. You know the rule: you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a phone read few tips below that will help you to find a good deal on you new phone, avoid common mistakes and rest assured that your shopping experience will go without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto G Phone
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||179.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||199.00||Buy it now ›|
Moto G Phone Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto G
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Moto G Phone Details
- Name: Moto G Phone
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.59 inches wide x 5.11 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1032
Moto G Phone Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Motorola launched Moto G with premium specs at an exceptional low price.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of the 4G LTE internet.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Since the Moto G phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).