Today Best Price:
Looking for an inexpensive unlocked phone that is more than capable of handling your basic everyday tasks? If so the Motorola Moto E used phone, may be an interesting option to consider. The Moto E is a relatively compact Android phone with a 4.3-inch display at 256 ppi which is the sharpest in its class. Under the hood the phone offers a dual-core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 200 processor along with 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD slot. Other features include 5-megapixel camera, FM radio, and changeable color back covers. Moreover, the Moto E is unlocked and will work just fine on any GSM carrier of your choice, such as AT&T or T-Mobile. Released in April 2014, the pre-owned Moto E smartphone can be yours today at the cheapest price.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need an unlocked phone without contract at a cheap price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest price. However, be aware, buying pre-owned phones online at suspicious low prices may have some downsides. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. Every phone has its pros and cons, used cheap phones especially cons. Below you can find few tips to help you find an used phone at great value and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Moto E Phone
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|8.00||15.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||29.88||Buy it now ›|
Moto E Phone Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto E
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) and WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Moto E Phone Details
- Name: Moto E Phone
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.01 ounces (142 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.55 inches wide x 4.91 inches high x 0.48 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Moto E
Moto E Phone Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 21
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA (800x480)
- Video Streaming: You Tube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: April, 2014.
- Great value, Moto E is a cheap smartphone running the latest Android KitKat software making the phone the best bargain around.
- Used condition what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Lack of the 4G LTE internet speed.
- Since the Moto E phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).