Today Best Price:
Need a full-featured Android smartphone that won’t hurt your budget then you may consider getting the Motorola Milestone XT720. This affordable Android phone sports an 8 megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture, high-definition 3.7-inch touch screen display and faster 3G HSPA 10.1 internet. Other features are standard for Android smartphones, including access to Google Play, GPS navigation, Wi-Fi and expandable memory. Released in 2010 and having successors the unlocked Motorola Milestone XT720 is on sale in the US at the lowest price ever.
Buying old phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need an unlocked Android phone with high resolution camera at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes risky. Here are some tips to consider to help you find an used cheap phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Milestone XT720
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|49.76||231.76||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Milestone XT720 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Milestone XT720
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 1700 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Milestone XT720 Details
- Name: Motorola Milestone XT720
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.1 Eclair upgradable to Android 2.2 Froyo
- Processor: 550 MHz Arm Cortex A8 plus 256 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.64 ounces (160 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches wide x 4.56 inches high x 0.43 inches deep
- Color: Available in Black Slate or Navy Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 320 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT720
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755933316
Motorola Milestone XT720 Features
- Display: 3.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC+
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 150 MB storage, 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Motorola Milestone XT720 an old phone among newest Android devices.
- Motorola released newer Android smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by service providers, never released in the US, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Discontinued model by Verizon, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Single-core 550 MHz processor – the phone may be sluggish while dealing with the newest apps.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services such as internet browsing, Wi-Fi or GPS navigation.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Motorola Milestone XT720 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with service provider in the US you may encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Since the Motorola Milestone XT720 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).