Today Best Price:
Looking for a decent Android smartphone on US Cellular network with fast data and long battery life at a price that won’t force you to break the bank? If so, the Motorola Electrify M XT901 may be a solution. The phone packs an LTE radio allowing you to access 4G LTE network for super fast connection. Another advantage of the Motorola Electrify M is a 2,000 mAh battery which is capable of providing up to 16.6 hours of talk time or up to 13 days of standby time. Other key features include a 4.3-inch display, dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of expandable storage, NFC, 8-megapixel main camera and VGA front-facing camera. Released in 2012 on US Cellular network, the Motorola Electrify M is available today at a cheap price from third party vendors.
If you are looking for a 4G LTE Android smartphone without contract at low price, buying a device released in 2012 is one of the best ways to do so. Additionally buying use phones can save you even more. Just remember, in certain cases, buying phones at prices too good to be true may be tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Electrify M
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||19.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||39.98||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||45.00||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Electrify M Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Electrify M
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: US Cellular
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 (Tri-Band CDMA) plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
Motorola Electrify M Details
- Name: Motorola Electrify M
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, upgradeable
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.92 ounces (111 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.42 inches wide x 4.85 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 16.6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 312 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT901
Motorola Electrify M Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 + LE, EDR
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Windows Media Player
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Motorola Electrify M an older model on the market among latest Android devices.
- Motorola has released already newer Android smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Caution: To activate the phone you need to contact US Cellular customer service. It won’t work with any other service provider such as Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Boost, etc.
- To use the phone you need to be a US Cellular subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Electrify M is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the Motorola Electrify M is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Android Market (free of charge but necessary).