Today Best Price:
Looking for something more than just a regular Motorola Droid phone but your budget is tight? Look no further, the Motorola Droid X may be a solution. With a huge 4.3” touch screen display, 8 megapixel camera, HD video recording and 8GB internal memory – the Droid X won’t disappoint you. Released in 2010, having successors and discontinued by Verizon, the Droid X is available today at a cheap price.
Buying old generations of the Droid phones is the easiest way to get a Droid smartphone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying refurbished phones is a smart move to get any phone even cheaper. However, be cautious. Buying refurbished phones at suspiciously cheap price may be tricky. Before purchasing refurbished phones we advice to read few tips below to help you make the right decision.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Refurbished Motorola Droid X
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||18.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||25.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||38.95||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid X Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid X (CDMA)
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Motorola Droid X Details
- Name: Motorola Droid X
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.1 upgradable to 2.2 Froyo
- Processor: 1 GHz TI OMAP 3630 (ARM Cortex A8)
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.47 ounces (155 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.6 inches wide x 5 inches high x 0.40 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 220 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Droid X
- UPC/GTIN: 723755812048
Motorola Droid X Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP4, POP3, SMTP plus GMail
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube, VCast, Blockbuster
- TV Output: HDMI - High Definition
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC
- FM Radio: Stereo
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Droid X an older model among Android devices.
- Motorola released already newer Droid smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Verizon is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Large size: 2.6 inches wide x 5 inches high.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid X is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Motorola Droid X is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).