Need a durable Android-powered smartphone off contract but don’t have too much money to spare? How about the Motorola Droid RAZR? Thanks to Kevlar fiber on the back, Corning Gorilla Glass covering the front panel and splash-guard coating, the phone is resistant to damage that could occur in everyday use. The device features a big 4.3-inch display, dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of expandable storage. Other features include 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p video capture, as well as a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Released in 2011 the unlocked Motorola Droid RAZR XT910 is available today at an attractive price without signing up long-term contracts.
Undoubtedly buying phones released in 2011 has substantial benefits in case when you need a phone with decent specs, cool features and off contract. Also buying used phones online from third-party retailers may save you even more. You should, however, be careful, especially if you come across a decent phone at a suspiciously low price. Avoid the deals too good to be true. Here are few tips below, which we recommend to read before purchasing any deal that should help you shop wisely and with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Droid RAZR
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||54.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||67.95||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid RAZR Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid RAZR
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk and more.
Motorola Droid RAZR Details
- Name: Motorola Droid RAZR
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz TI OMAP4430 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.48 ounces (127 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.71 inches wide x 5.15 inches high x 0.28 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 204 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT910
- UPC/GTIN: 6947681511514
Motorola Droid RAZR Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 14.4
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP, HRP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Droid RAZR an older model among latest Android devices.
- Motorola released already newer Droid smartphones with new look and better specs.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Battery is not removable.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid RAZR is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Motorola Droid RAZR XT910 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Motorola Droid RAZR is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features