Today Best Price:
There is nothing worse than a phone dying on you when you need it the most. There is a simple solution, though. The Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD used phone for Verizon comes with a massive 3,300 mAh battery which is capable of providing up to 15 hours of talk time or up to 32 hours of high-performance battery life. With such unit you can rest assured that your phone will get you through the day even with an intensive usage. Other key features of the smartphone include 4.7-inch 720p HD display, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera Released in 2012 on Verizon network and already discontinued, the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD XT926M can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying older phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a phone with great battery life at a cheap price. Also buying used phones from third party vendors will save you even more. However, be cautious. Buying premium phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great price and purchase it with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Droid RAZR MAXX HD
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||129.00||Buy it now ›|
Droid RAZR MAXX HD Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid RAZR MAXX HD
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Droid RAZR MAXX HD Details
- Name: Droid RAZR MAXX HD
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich - upgradeable
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.67 inches wide x 5.19 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 372 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT926M
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755002180
Droid RAZR MAXX HD Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, BPP 1.2, HID, PAN, MAP, HTP, HRP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD an older model among newer Android smartphones.
- Verizon has released already newer Android smartphones new look and and updated specs.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included, however, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the Droid RAZR MAXX HD supports GSM network it may be still locked to Verizon service only. If you planning travel abroad you may need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove SIM lock on your device.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and use Android Market (free of charge but required).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features