Today Best Price:
Need a Verizon smartphone without contract featuring 4G LTE and strong battery but don’t have too much money to spare? If so, check out our deals on the Motorola Droid RAZR M. The phone sports a 4.3-inch display, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM. The 2,000 mAh battery is good for up to 20 hours of talk time or up to 408 hours of standby time. The handset runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean and also comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing unit. Released in 2012 on Verizon network, the contract-free version of the Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907 can be yours today at an affordable price.
Undoubtedly buying phones released in 2012 has substantial benefits in case when you need an affordable phone with decent specs, cool features and off contract. Also buying used phones online from third-party retailers may save you even more. You should, however, be aware, especially if you come across a decent phone at a suspiciously low price. Here are few tips below, which we recommend to read before purchasing any deal that should help you shop wisely and with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Droid RAZR M XT907
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|8.95||41.44||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||50.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||58.57||Buy it now ›|
Droid RAZR M XT907 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid RAZR M
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a dual band global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 and LTE 750 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Droid RAZR M XT907 Details
- Name: Droid RAZR M XT907
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.44 ounces (126 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches wide x 4.82 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Available in White or Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 20 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 408 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT907
- UPC/GTIN: 0723755001985
Droid RAZR M XT907 Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, BPP 1.2, HID, PAN, MAP, HTP, HRP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Motorola Droid RAZR M an older model among newer smartphones.
- Motorola has released already next generation of Droid smartphones new look and and updated specs.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Battery isn't removable.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid RAZR M is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Because the Motorola Droid RAZR M is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and use Android Market (free of charge but required).
- Although the Motorola Droid M supports GSM network it may be still locked to Verizon service. In this case if you are planning travel abroad and use this phone, you need to contact Verizon customer support first in order to remove SIM lock on this device.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features