Looking for a Verizon phone with sharp display at price that wouldn’t force you to break a bank. If so, the Motorola Droid RAZR HD used phone for Verizon may be the one what you search for. This successor to the Motorola Droid RAZR comes with significant improvements in key areas. The phone sports a large 4.7-inch HD display, a dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, global roaming and larger 2,530 mAh battery which is capable of delivering up to 24 hours of talk time or up to 12 days of standby time. Other features include 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of expandable storage, 8-megapixel rear camera and 1.3-megapixel front-facing shooter. The phone is also dual-band which means that supports both CDMA and GSM networks. Released in 2012 and discontinued by Verizon Wireless, the Motorola Droid RAZR HD XT926 used phone can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones discontinued by service providers is a smart move if you need a solid smartphone at a cheaper price. Also if you want to save even more, you may consider purchasing used phone from third-party vendors. Just beware of the deals too good to be true. Bear in mind that second-hand phones offered by sellers at surprisingly low prices may come with some drawbacks. Before making a purchase read the tips located below as they can help you find a good deal on your replacement phone, avoid common mistakes and help you shop online wisely.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Droid RAZR HD
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|4.99||79.75||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||79.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||88.00||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid RAZR HD Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid RAZR HD
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Motorola Droid RAZR HD Details
- Name: Motorola Droid RAZR HD
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich - upgradeable
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.15 ounces (146 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.67 inches wide x 5.19 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 24 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 286 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MOTXT926
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755001770
Motorola Droid RAZR HD Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 3)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP, HRP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Droid RAZR HD an older model among the latest Android devices.
- Motorola released already newer Android smartphones with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued model by Verizon is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Battery is not removable.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid RAZR HD is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Although the Motorola Droid RAZR HD supports GSM frequencies, the phone may be still locked to Verizon service only. If you are planning travel and use the phone abroad may need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove SIM lock on this device.
- Because the Motorola Droid RAZR HD is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features