Today Best Price:
Need a sleek, fully-loaded smartphone at a budget price, which features Android platform, large touch screen and QWERTY keyboard? Look no further, the Motorola Droid A855 is right choice for anyone who is on budget and needs a feature-packed Android phone at a low price. Released in 2009, having successors and discontinued by Verizon, the Motorola Droid A855 can be yours today at a cheap price.
Buying old versions of the Droid phones is a good solution when you need a Droid phone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be tricky. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Droid A855
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||9.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||10.49||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||25.55||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid A855 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid A855 (CDMA)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Motorola Droid A855 Details
- Name: Motorola Droid A855
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.0
- Processor: 550 MHz TI OMAP 3430 (ARM Cortex A8)
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 5.99 ounces (170 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.35 inches wide x 4.55 inches high x 0.55 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 270 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: A855
- UPC/GTIN: 723755811560
Motorola Droid A855 Features
- Display: 3.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, SMTP, Exchange plus GMail client
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Droid A855 an older Android phone.
- Motorola released already newer Droid smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Verizon is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated processor – the phone may be slow responsive while dealing with the newest applications.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services such as Internet browsing or GPS navigation.
- The QWERTY keyboard may be a little hard to type on.
- Heavy, almost 6 ounces weight.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid A855 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Motorola Droid A855 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).