Today Best Price:
Need a sleek, fully-loaded smartphone at a budget price, which features Android platform, large touch screen and QWERTY keyboard? Look no further, the Motorola Droid A855 is right choice for anyone who is on budget and needs a feature-packed Android phone at a low price. Released in 2009, having successors and discontinued by Verizon, the Motorola Droid A855 can be yours today at a cheap price.
Buying old versions of Droid phones is a good solution when you need a Droid phone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying refurbished phones can help you save even more. Just be careful, buying cheap refurbished phones may have flip sides. Here are tips about what you need to know about refurbished phones what should help you determinate whether you are interested in purchasing this deal.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Motorola Droid A855
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||39.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||49.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid A855 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid A855 (CDMA)
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Motorola Droid A855 Details
- Name: Motorola Droid A855
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.0
- Processor: 550 MHz TI OMAP 3430 (ARM Cortex A8)
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 5.99 ounces (170 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.35 inches wide x 4.55 inches high x 0.55 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 270 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: A855
- UPC/GTIN: 723755811560
Motorola Droid A855 Features
- Display: 3.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, SMTP, Exchange plus GMail client
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Droid A855 an older Android phone.
- Motorola released already newer Droid smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Verizon is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated processor – the phone may be slow responsive while dealing with the newest applications.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services such as Internet browsing or GPS navigation.
- The QWERTY keyboard may be a little hard to type on.
- Heavy, almost 6 ounces weight.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid A855 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Since the Motorola Droid A855 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).