Today Best Price:
Looking for a cheap smartphone with QWERTY keyboard for Verizon with 4G LTE connectivity but you don’t need contract? Why not try out the Motorola Droid 4 XT894 refurbished phone? This update to the Droid 3 brings 4G LTE connectivity in a lighter and thinner body. Key features include a 4-inch display, dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of expandable storage, an 8-megapixel camera and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. In addition, the Motorola Droid 4 has a slide out physical 5-row keyboard making it a perfect choice for users who like to feel actual keys under their thumbs while texting. Released in 2011, having successors and discontinued by Verizon, the Motorola Droid 4 refurbished phone is available today at the lowest price ever.
Undoubtedly buying phones discontinued by service providers brings substantial benefits on your wallet. For instance you can get a smartphone with decent specs, QWERTY keyboard and cool features at a cheap price. Also buying refurbished phones online from third-party retailers may save you even more. You should, however, be careful, especially if you come across a re-conditioned phone at a suspiciously low price. Here are few tips below before purchasing the deal that should help you shop wisely and without risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Motorola Droid 4 XT894
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||79.99||Buy it now ›|
|6.50||97.00||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid 4 XT894 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid 4
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 plus LTE 750
Motorola Droid 4 XT894 Details
- Name: Motorola Droid 4 XT894
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable)
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 6.31 ounces (179 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.65 inches wide x 5 inches high x 0.5 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 204 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT894
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755001077
Motorola Droid 4 XT894 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Compass
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 3)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP, HRP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD with Video Stabilization
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Droid 4 an older model.
- Motorola has released already next generation of Droid smartphones new look and and updated specs.
- Refurbished condition, what ultimately lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid 4 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Because the Motorola Droid 4 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and use Android Market (free of charge but required).
- Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features