Today Best Price:
The Motorola Atrix 4G is a top-end Android smartphone that combines 4G mobile broadband network with the power of dual-core processor to deliver a blazingly fast experience. Equipped with large 4-inch sharp qHD touch screen and ability to dock to a desktop monitor, keyboard and mouse, or a shell that turns Atrix into a full-size laptop places the device at the top of Android lineup. Released in 2011, discontinued by AT&T and having successors, the unlocked Motorola Atrix 4G, can be yours today at an affordable price from third-party stores.
Buying older phones released in 2011 is a good alternative when you need one of the best Android phones at lower price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. Here are few tips below to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Atrix 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||37.95||Buy it now ›|
|50.49||220.76||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Atrix 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Atrix 4G
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Atrix 4G Details
- Name: Motorola Atrix 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.2 Froyo upgradable to 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.77 ounces (135 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches wide x 4.64 inches high x 0.45 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Atrix
- UPC/GTIN: 06947681507845
Motorola Atrix 4G Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 14.4
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Atrix 4G an older phone among newest Android devices.
- Motorola has released newer Android phones on with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by service providers is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM card is not included.
- Device doesn't support 4G LTE network, just 4G on HSPA+ which is relatively slower than LTE.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since Motorola Atrix 4G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Motorola Atrix 4G was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you may encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G / 4G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Since the Motorola Atrix 4G is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features