Today Best Price:
Looking for an unlocked Android smartphone that would serve as an extension to your laptop and at the same time won’t force you to break a bank to get it? How about the Motorola Atrix 2 used phone? This update to the original Artix comes with a large 4.3-inch, fast HSPA+ data and a nice 8MP rear camera with LED flash. More important, however, is the ability to dock the phone to a desktop monitor, keyboard and mouse, or a shell that turns it into a full-size laptop. The ZumoCast software will give you easy access to files stored in your computer. Other features of the phone include Android 2.3 Gingerbread, front-facing camera, 3D stereo sound and 8 GB of expandable memory. Unlocked for any GSM carrier, the phone is compatible with any carrier of your choice such as AT&T or T-Mobile. Released in 2011 and discontinued by AT&T, the unlocked Motorola Atrix 2 used phone can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones with older versions of Android software is a good alternative when you need a decent smartphone but your budget it tight. Also purchasing used phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, keep in mind that buying pre-owned phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find an used phone at great value, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Atrix 2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||39.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||46.95||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Atrix 2 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Atrix 2
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts mini SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Atrix 2 Details
- Name: Motorola Atrix 2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz TI OMAP plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.23 ounces (148 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.59 inches wide x 4.95 inches high x 0.42 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 382 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MB865
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755000575
Motorola Atrix 2 Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 21
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Atrix 2 an older model among newest Android devices.
- Motorola has released newer Android phones on with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued model by service providers is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM card is not included.
- Device doesn't support 4G LTE network, just 4G on HSPA.
- Outdated operating system - Android Gingerbread.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since Motorola Atrix 2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Motorola Atrix 2 was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you may encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Since the Motorola Atrix 2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features