Today Best Price:
Want to get yourself a cheap, good looking phone for Verizon or prepaid Page Plus with pretty powerful hardware without a 2-year contract? If so, then the 2nd gen Moto X used phone should definitely be on your radar. Buying the handset in a used condition will additionally significantly reduce its pricing. The 2nd gen Moto X, except for featuring an attractive design with metal frame finishing and replaceable back cases allowing for customization, packs high-quality specs like a sharp 5.2-inch 1080p display, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with 2GB RAM and the fastest 4G LTE connectivity. Other equally great features include, infrared sensor for wave gestures, voice control, NFC and 16MP 4K camcorder. Released in 2014 on Verizon network, the used 2nd gen Moto X for Verizon and Page Plus is within your reach cheaper than ever thanks to independent stores.
Shopping for flagship phones released in 2014 is one of the best options to get premium smartphone at lower price. Also buying used phones from third-party retailers is always a smart move when you want to purchase a powerful handset at the cheapest possible price. What’s more you won’t only save some money but as well avoid carrier’s contract. Just a word of caution, watch out for online deals selling used phones at suspiciously low prices because you may be easily tricked. You now the rule, prices looking too good in most cases cannot be true. To protect you from dishonest sellers below we present several tips on how to find reliable online deals on used phones.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||69.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||88.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||199.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto X 2nd Gen
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 7 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Details
- Name: Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.4 KitKat, upgradable
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.08 ounces (144 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.54 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Manufacturer Part No.: MOTXT1096
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755005082
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, ~424 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC+, WAV, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-phone
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – September, 2014.
- Motorola has released already the 3 Generation Moto X with newer design and updated hardware.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- Since the Moto X phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features