Today Best Price:
Being the first smartphone fully assembled in the US, the Moto X can be customized according to your preferences. Motorola offers a wide palette of color options for the back panel as well as the trim, each chosen separately. Moreover, you can further personalize the handset with an engraving on the back and your own wallpaper. The phone’s key features include a 4.7-inch AMOLED display, 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB of RAM, futuristic voice command capabilities and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Released in July 2013, the unlocked Moto X is available today at lower price from third party retailers.
Buying phones online from third-party merchants is a smart move when you need a high-end Blackberry phone at a cheaper price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes tricky. Here are few tips below to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Moto X Phone
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||98.50||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||100.30||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||115.84||Buy it now ›|
Moto X Phone Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto X
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Moto X Phone Details
- Name: Moto X Phone
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960 plus 2GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.59 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.57 inches wide x 5.09 inches high x 0.42 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 13 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 576 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1058
Moto X Phone Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, BPP 1.2, HID, PAN, MAP, HTP, HRP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 10 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic) and voice activation in idle mode
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Since the Moto X phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features