Thinking of getting yourself the LG V20 for Verizon, but its high price sticker is far beyond your financial capabilities, plus you don’t want to bind yourself with another contract? Then perhaps you should consider buying the LG V10. Purchasing it in a used condition should significantly decrease the overall cost of the device. You will have a powerful Adroid phone without breaking the bank. Released in 2015, the LG V10 is still enjoying much of customer interest. Closed in a drop-resistant metal and silicone body, the handset hides a large and crisp 5.7-inch Quad HD display with a secondary notification panel on the top. Driven by the Qualcomm’s hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor clocked at 1.8GHz and paired with 4GB RAM the device should deal with all possible scenario. Built-in storage consists of 64GB, which when insufficient may be easily expanded via microSD cards, while a combination of 16MP primary camera with 5MP dual front snapper deliver sharp photo experience. Furthermore, equipped with OIS, laser focus and manual mode the rear sensor is capable to shoot 4K videos. Other equally cool features include speedy LTE, NFC, a fingerprint scanner in charge of advanced data protection and a 3,000 mAh battery with quick charging support. Debuted on October 2015 and having successors, the LG V10 Verizon used phone can be yours today for cheap if bought from selected vendors endorsed by Cheap Phones.
Buying older generations models in a used condition is one of the best ways to get yourself a premium phone with no harm to your wallet. You will save money, dodge long-term contract and be ecofriendly. Keep in mind, however, that when buying phones online, you should pay extra attention, since there are plenty of dishonest sellers. With that in mind, treat with reserve all deals that appear to good to be true, especially if the price seems too cheap. In order to avoid disappointing purchase, follow the tips below as they can help you buy the LG V10 Verizon phone without risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG V10
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||99.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||100.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||114.99||Buy it now ›|
LG V10 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: V10
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: Supports Nano SIM cards (4FF)
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: This phone is compatible with CDMA and GSM network
LG V10 Details
- Name: LG V10
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop - upgradable
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 plus 4GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 6 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery offers up to 22 hours of talk
- Estimated Battery Standby: Up to 150 hours
- Manufacturer Part No.: LG-VS990
- UPC/GTIN: 00652810815994
LG V10 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: Quad HD 1440 x 2560 pixels ~515 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, on the back
- GPS Navigation: Yes
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: Yes
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 6)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Fast Charging: Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Yes
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD; time-lapse mode, slow-motion mode (120 fps, 720p HD) / includes video editor with auto-edit mode
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/WMA player
- Internal Memory: 64 GB storage and 4GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 2TB
- Voice Dialing: Yes
- Voice Recognition: HD Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – October, 2015.
- LG's flagship phablet and one of the best phones of 2015, can be costly.
- Large handset, can be challenging to navigate with one hand.
- Gorgeous looking phone with secondary display.
- Secondary display doesn't offer any essential necessities.
- Used condition what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- SIM card and memory card may not be included.
- LG V10 is a rugged phone but is not waterproof.
- Lack of FM Radio.
- Comes with Android Lollipop out of the box instead of Marshmallow.
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Fast Charging
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features