Today Best Price:
If you need an affordable Android phone for Virgin Mobile, you should check out the LG Optimus V. With LG Optimus V you can download games and apps from the Android Market, snap photos and clips with the 3 megapixel camera and upload to your favorite sites, or check out new music on the MP3 player. If that’s not enough, crank up the Mobile Hotspot feature and support Wi-Fi connections for up to five devices. Released in 2010 and having successors – the LG Optimus V can be yours today at a cheap price from third-party vendors.
Buying Android phones released in 2010 is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes risky. Here are some tips to help you find a used Android phone at great value and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG Optimus V
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||14.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||17.45||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||22.22||Buy it now ›|
LG Optimus V Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Optimus V (CDMA)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
LG Optimus V Details
- Name: LG Optimus V
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.2
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm S1 MSM7627
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.60 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.32 inches wide x 4.47 inches high x 0.52 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 220 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Optimus V
- UPC/GTIN: 00836182002705
LG Optimus V Features
- Display: 3.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange plus GMail
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC
- Internal Memory: 140 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the LG Optimus V an older model among newer Android devices.
- LG has released already newer Android models on Virgin Mobile network with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No LED notification.
- Lack of 4G capability.
- Low on board memory for apps.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Optimus V is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the LG Optimus V VM670 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Android Market (free of charge but necessary).