The distinctive LG Optimus U US670 for US Cellular stands out in a crowd. This highly customized phone comes with Android 2.2 and all of the smartphone features without the smartphone price. The LG Optimus U US670 is a full-featured smartphone with a touchscreen, virtual keyboard, and a 3.2 megapixel camera. Your favorite Google Apps come pre-loaded on your Optimus U including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Google Maps, Google Search, and YouTube. Additonally, you can use your Optimus U as a mobile hotspot. The LG Optimus U US670 truly delivers the things you want in real time on-the-go.
Buying Android phones released in 2010 is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes risky. Here are some tips to help you find a used Android phone at great value and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used LG Optimus U US670
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||9.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||10.65||Buy it now ›|
LG Optimus U US670 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Optimus U US670
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: US Cellular
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
LG Optimus U US670 Details
- Name: LG Optimus U US670
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.2
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm S1 MSM7627
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.60 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.32 inches wide x 4.47 inches high x 0.52 inches deep
- Color: Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 220 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: OPTIMUS-U
LG Optimus U US670 Features
- Display: 3.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange plus GMail
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC
- Internal Memory: 140 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the LG Optimus U an older model among newer Android devices.
- LG has released already newer Android models on US Cellular network with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No LED notification.
- Lack of 4G capability.
- Low on board memory for apps.
- Caution: To activate the phone you need to contact US Cellular customer service. It won’t work with any other service provider such as Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Boost, etc.
- To use the phone you need to be a US Cellular subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Optimus U is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- The LG Optimus U is a dual-band phone. It won’t work in certain areas of the United States where US Cellular requires CDMA 1700 capable phones. Check coverage map of your provider that this phone will have service in your area.
- Since the LG Optimus U US670 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Android Market (free of charge but necessary).