Today Best Price:
If you need an affordable Android phone for Sprint, you should check out the LG Optimus S. With LG Optimus S you can download games and apps from the Android Market, or catch the latest shows and videos-on-demand with Sprint TV. Snap photos and clips with the 3 megapixel camera and upload to your favorite sites, or check out new music on the MP3 player or Sprint Music Plus. If that’s not enough, crank up the Mobile Hotspot feature and support Wi-Fi connections for up to five devices. Released in 2010 and having successors – the Sprint LG Optimus S can be yours today without contract at a cheap price from third party retailers.
Buying Android phones released in 2010 is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes risky. Here are some tips to help you find a used Android phone at great value and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG Optimus S
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||45.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Optimus S Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: LS670 Optimus S
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
LG Optimus S Details
- Name: LG Optimus S
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.2
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm S1 MSM7627
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.60 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.32 inches wide x 4.47 inches high x 0.52 inches deep
- Color: Purple
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 220 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LG670PPKIT
- UPC/GTIN: 652810514552
LG Optimus S Features
- Display: 3.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange plus GMail
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC
- Internal Memory: 140 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the LG Optimus S an older model among newer Android devices.
- LG has released already newer Android models on Sprint network with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No LED notification.
- Lack of 4G capability.
- Low on board memory for apps.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Optimus S is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the LG Optimus S is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Android Market (free of charge but necessary).