Today Best Price:
Out of stock
On the market for a cheap phone with touch screen and QWERTY keyboard? The LG Neon II GW370 might be the right choice. This follow-up to the original LG Neon features more convenient slide-out QWERTY keyboard for quick and easy texting, adds 3G data capability and GPS navigation. The phone is unlocked which means that it will work with various GSM networks, such as AT&T, T-Mobile or Straight Talk. The device is equipped with 2.4-inch touch screen display, stereo Bluetooth, microSD slot for memory expansion and 2-megapixel camera with video capture. Released in 2010 on AT&T network, the unlocked LG Neon II can be yours today for cheap.
Buying phones released in 2010 is a good alternative when you need a texting phone with touch screen at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is a great choice to get a phone at the cheapest possibly cost. However, be aware. Buying cheap used phones online may be sometimes risky. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value, avoid unfortunate surprises and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG Neon II GW370
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
LG Neon II GW370 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Neon II
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk and more
LG Neon II GW370 Details
- Name: LG Neon II GW370
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 3.7 ounces (105 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.96 inches wide x 4.05 inches high x 0.59 inches deep
- Color: Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 264 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GW370
- UPC/GTIN: 00652810115582
LG Neon II GW370 Features
- Display: 2.4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.0+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, BPP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Yahoo!, AOL, Windows Live, AT&T Mail, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: MobiTV
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 80 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- LG Neon II is a feature phone supporting data services such as emails or GPS navigation.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the LG Neon II an older model among newer messaging phones.
- LG has released already newer texting phones featuring QWERTY keyboard with new look and upgraded specs.
- Discontinued model by AT&T, is now offered only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Since the phone support data services your carrier may require purchasing data plan.