Today Best Price:
Need an Android phone with huge touch screen for Boost Mobile? If so, you should check the LG Marquee LS855, which offers stunning 4 inch NOVA display, 5MP camera, 2MP front facing camera, Android OS 2.3 “Gingerbread”, and a 1GHz processor. Packaged in a ultra-weight design, the LG Marquee delivers easy-to-use access to applications, networks, and resources with the latest Android technology and large screen. Released in 2011 and expecting successor, the LG Marquee is available today at a firm price from third party stores.
Buying phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a pre-paid Android smartphone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying used phones is a smart move to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, be cautious. Buying used phones at fishy low prices may be sometimes tricky. Before purchasing a used phone we advice to read few tips below to avoid common mistakes and purchase your phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG Marquee LS855
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||149.99||Buy it now ›|
LG Marquee LS855 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: Marquee LS855
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri Band CDMA)
LG Marquee LS855 Details
- Name: LG Marquee LS855
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz TI OMAP 3630 (ARM Cortex A8)
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.52 inches wide x 4.8 inches high x 0.36 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 264 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Marquee
LG Marquee LS855 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, MAP, Version 3.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WAV
- Internal Memory: 1.3 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the LG Marquee an older model among newer Android devices available today.
- Used condition, what consequently lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included, however, you can download it at this page for free.
- Because of the large screen, the battery life may be an issue, especially if you overuse data services such as 3G Internet browsing, WiFi or GPS navigation.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG Marquee is an Android smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the LG Marquee is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).