Today Best Price:
Looking for a LG G4 for Verizon with great camera that wouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg? If so, you might want to consider buying a used phone. Despite the fact that the phone is pre-owned it still manages to offer the same cool features as a brand new device and costs way cheaper. This update to the LG G3 brings many improvements to the table starting with an awesome 16-megapixel rear camera with laser focus, 3-axis optical image stabilization and full manual mode. The phone also offers super sharp 5.5-inch Quad HD display, powerful Snapdragon 808 processor and capacious 3,000 mAh battery. Other key features include 3GB of RAM, expandable storage, 8-megapixel front camera and NFC. Released in April 2015 and having successor on the horizon, the LG G4 used phone for Verizon can be yours today at a significantly lower price.
Buying Verizon phone models released in 2015 is a smart move to get a replacement smartphone at a reasonable price. Also purchasing used phones is a great idea when you want a premium smartphone but the cost of a brand new model puts it out of reach. If you want to save even more, you can opt for a third-party vendor instead of a carrier. Keep in mind, though, that used phones offered for cheap may come with a number of downsides. For this reason, you should be extra careful, especially if the price seems too good to be true. Below you can find a few tips on how to buy used phones online with confidence. Read them thoroughly in order to make your purchase smooth and risk-free.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG G4
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||69.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||69.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||89.90||Buy it now ›|
LG G4 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: LG G4
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a dual band Verizon phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 plus LTE 4 / 12 / 25 / 26 / 41
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
LG G4 Details
- Name: LG G4
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradeable
- Processor: Hexa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.56 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.99 inches wide x 5.85 inches high x 0.40 inches deep
- Color: Black Leather
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3000 mAh LiIon removable battery, 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 408 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: VS986
LG G4 Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~538 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Infrared: Yes
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1+LE, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 8 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: SlimPort, up to 4K
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, eAAC+, WMA
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 2TB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – April, 2015.
- LG's flagship smartphone for 2015.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G4 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Made of plastic.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of wireless charging feature.
- Battery life falls short versus competing flagship smartphones.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Since the Samsung LG G4 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features