Today Best Price:
Looking for a premium smartphone with great camera features at a price that won’t drain your wallet? If so, a used LG G4 might be the answer. This successor of the LG G3 seems like a perfect choice for mobile photography enthusiasts thanks to its 16-megapixel main camera with laser autofocus, optical image stabilization and a bright f/1.8 aperture ideal for taking photos in low-light conditions. Moreover, the camera has new manual controls that let you adjust white balance, focus, brightness and ISO with more precision. The 8-megapixel front-facing shooter is also nothing to complain about. Other key features of the device include a 5.5-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 808 processor with 3GB of RAM, expandable storage and removable 3,000 mAh battery. Released in April 2015 and having successor on the horizon, the unlocked LG G4 used phone is available today at a more cheaper price.
Buying used phones is one of the easiest methods of getting yourself a high-end smartphone without straining your budget. If you want to increase the savings even more, you can purchase your phone online from an independent seller. Keep in mind, though, that quality costs. If you come across a deal with unusually cheap price, it could mean that there is a catch somewhere. Below we gathered a number of tips that can help you purchase a used phone online with ease and confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG G4
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||372.00||Buy it now ›|
|50.49||440.80||Buy it now ›|
LG G4 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: LG G4
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
LG G4 Details
- Name: LG G4
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Hexa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.56 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.99 inches wide x 5.85 inches high x 0.40 inches deep
- Color: Brown Leather
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 396 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: H815
- UPC/GTIN: 08806084985682
LG G4 Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~538 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Infrared: Yes
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1+LE, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 8 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: SlimPort, up to 4K
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, eAAC+, WMA
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 2TB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – April, 2015.
- LG's flagship smartphone for 2015.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Made of plastic.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of wireless charging feature.
- Battery life falls short versus competing flagship smartphones.
- Since the Samsung LG G4 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G4 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features