In the market for the LG G4 for Sprint with top-notch specs, but don’t have too much money to spare? If so, the used phone could be the answer. The phone is one of the hottest devices of 2015 and comes with a bunch of improvements compared to its predecessor, such as sharp Quad HD display and great 16-megapixel main camera equipped with laser focus, 3-axis optical image stabilization and full manual mode. Other features worth mentioning include 8-megapixel selfie camera, hexa-core Snapdragon 808 chip, 3GB of RAM, microSD slot for storage expansion as well as a removable 3,000 mAh battery. Released in April 2015, the LG G4 Sprint used phone is available today at a more budget price.
Choosing Sprint phones released in 2015 is one of the best solutions if you want to buy a high end smartphone without paying a premium price for it. Moreover, if you buy a used phone from a third-party vendor, it will cost you even less. However, keep in mind that buying used phones online may be tricky from time to time. Remember that each phone has its pros and cons, cheap used phones especially cons. That’s the reason why it would be wise to avoid phones that are sold surprising cheap. Before you buy a second-hand phone, read the tips below as they can help you find a deal on the LG G4 used phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG G4
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|6.99||59.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||59.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||79.99||Buy it now ›|
LG G4 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: LG G4
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a dual band Sprint phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 plus LTE 4 / 12 / 25 / 26 / 41
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
LG G4 Details
- Name: LG G4
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradeable
- Processor: Hexa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.56 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.99 inches wide x 5.85 inches high x 0.40 inches deep
- Color: Black Leather
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3,000 mAh LiIon removable battery, 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 408 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LS991
LG G4 Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~538 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Infrared: Yes
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1+LE, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 8 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: SlimPort, up to 4K
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, eAAC+, WMA
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 2TB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – April, 2015.
- LG's flagship smartphone for 2015.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G4 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Made of plastic.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of wireless charging feature.
- Battery life falls short versus competing flagship smartphones.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Since the LG G4 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features