Here’s the story short. You are on contract with Verizon and your LG G3 just has been lost. This is very bad since for an upgrade you will need to wait few more months and taking another phone off contract from the carrier is not an option as simply you cannot afford. If so, perhaps you should taking into account buying the LG G3 used phone. Despite that the phone may have few signs of use, it still will deliver the same precious features as a brand new one handset. For instance the same combination of top-class design and many cutting edge hardware like for example the 13MP camera with the world’s first Laser Auto Focus and massive extremely sharp 5.5-inch 4X HD TV Quality screen. Released in 2014 and having successors, the LG G3 used phone for Verizon and Page Plus prepaid service can be yours today at cheaper price than ever with no hassle if you know where to look for it.
If you looking for a device that will replace your lost or damaged contract phone, getting yourself used one from third-party vendors seems to be the most affordable solution. You will get a handset still carrying a great value without ruining your budget. However, we advice to be careful with deals on flagship phones carring unnaturally low prices. Simply keep distance for deals to be good to be true. Below, for you convenience we prepared few tips on how to choose the right deal on a used phone and buy it with no hazard online.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG G3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||59.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||64.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||64.88||Buy it now ›|
LG G3 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: LG G3
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 plus LTE 4 / 7 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
LG G3 Details
- Name: LG G3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat (upgadeable)
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.41 ounces (153 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.94 inches wide x 5.75 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Available in Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red, or Blue Steel
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 672 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: VS985
- UPC/GTIN: 08806084960429
LG G3 Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~534 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Some versions only
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 / Supports aptX Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2.1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: SlimPort - HDMI, etc.
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, eAAC+, WMA
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - May 2014.
- LG's flagship smartphone of 2014.
- LG has released already a successor of the LG G3 - LG G4 with updated hardware and revamped design.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Verizon or Page Plus customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Since the LG G3 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features