Today Best Price:
Doing a hundred things at once and worried that your replacement phone won’t handle it? Rest assured. It will as long as it’s the Verizon LG G2 VS980 used phone. The LG G2 phablet is LG’s offering focused on multitasking and productivity. Key features of the LG G2 include a large 5.2-inch Full HD display, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB RAM, 4G LTE, global roaming and hefty 3,000 mAh battery. The phone runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and comes pre-loaded with set of useful apps and services such as Slide Aside which lets you easily switch between up to three apps. QSlide 2.0 will help you get multiple things done at once by running several apps at the same time. Released in July 2013 and having successor on the horizon, the LG G2 used phone for Verizon Wireless can be yours today at cheap price from third party vendors.
If you are looking for a replacement Android smartphone at a lower price, buying a device from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to do so. Also buying used phone is the best way to get any phone at the cheapest possible price. Just remember, in certain cases, buying used phones at prices too cheap may be tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find a pre-owned phone at great value and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG G2 VS980
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||53.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||69.00||Buy it now ›|
LG G2 VS980 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G2
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
LG G2 VS980 Details
- Name: LG G2 VS980
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8974) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.12 ounces (145 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.79 inches wide x 5.45 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 18.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 274 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: VS980
LG G2 VS980 Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other wi-fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE, Apt-X Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - July, 2013
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included, however, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Does not feature FM Radio.
- Lack of memory card slot for storage expansion.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Although the Verizon LG G2 supports GSM network it may be still locked to Verizon service. In this case, if you are planning to travel abroad you need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Since the LG G2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features