Today Best Price:
Your Verizon phone got lost and you’re on the market for a replacement handset that will carry great specs and won’t cost a fortune? Well, you’re on the right track. The LG G2 is one of the most powerful flagships of 2013 boasting the 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB of expandable native storage and a massive 5.1-inch 108p display with high pixel density of 424p. It also features decent optic parameters including a 13MP main camera unit with 1080p video recording and a 2.1 front-facing shooter, as well as a full package of connectivity options including 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Additionally, the Verizon model sports wireless charging. Thanks to third-party stores the LG G2 VS980 refurbished phone for Verizon is now within your reach cheaper than in your local retail store.
Purchasing refurbished phones is a simply way to replace your lost handset without ruining your budget. On the one hand, you will get a smartphone with great specs, plus on the other hand, you will save some money. Just a word of caution. Since online deals on refurbished phones sometimes carry the risk of being tricked, try to avoid suspiciously low offers. If you want to learn how to find a safe deal on a refurbished phone online, you may read our guide on how to buy phones online without hazard we prepared below.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished LG G2 VS980
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||74.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||89.70||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||92.99||Buy it now ›|
LG G2 VS980 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G2
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
LG G2 VS980 Details
- Name: LG G2 VS980
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8974) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.12 ounces (145 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.79 inches wide x 5.45 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 18.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 274 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: VS980
LG G2 VS980 Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other wi-fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE, Apt-X Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - July, 2013
- The LG G2 has already successor with new design and updated specs.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Refurbished condition what additionally lower the price of the phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included, however, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Does not feature FM Radio.
- Lack of memory card slot for storage expansion.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Verizon or Page Plus customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Although the Verizon LG G2 supports GSM network it may be still locked to Verizon service. In this case, if you are planning to travel abroad you need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Since the LG G2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features