Today Best Price:
If you are looking for a powerful and solid phone on Sprint network with stylish design and cutting-edge technology, you have just found it. The LG G2 used phone for Sprint has it all and has to offer even more. The phone features a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor boosted by 2 GB of RAM which guarantees seamless performance. The device also comes with 32 GB of internal memory and a huge 3,000 mAh battery which is good for up to 17 hours of talk time. With physical buttons moved to the back of the device, the LG G2 can be used equally comfortably by left- and right-handed users. The lack of buttons on the sides allows for a large 5.2-inch display while keeping the size optimal for easy usage. Released in 2013, the pre-owned LG G2 LS980 for Sprint is available today as a cheaper price if you look for it beyond carrier’s store.
Buying phones online from third-party vendors may be a good alternative if you want to purchase premium flagship smartphone without a contract at lower price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any smartphone at the cheapest possibly price. However take into consideration that buying phones at surprisingly cheap prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. Remember, you get what you pay for. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you to find great deal on an used phone, avoid disappointing purchase and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG G2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||88.79||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||89.95||Buy it now ›|
LG G2 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G2
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
LG G2 Details
- Name: LG G2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.79 inches wide x 5.45 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 17 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 274 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LS980
LG G2 Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other wi-fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE, Apt-X Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: SlimPort
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - July, 2013
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of memory card slot for storage expansion.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Although the Sprint LG G2 supports GSM network it may be still locked to Sprint service. In this case, if you are planning to travel abroad you need to contact Sprint customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Since the LG G2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features