On the market for affordable LG G2 without contract? If so, how about buying a refurbished phone? You will get the device still carrying new-like value paired with a significantly lower price. Released in 2013 the LG G2 sports LCD 1080p 5.2-inch display, the 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor combined with 2GB RAM and 32GB of expandable built-in storage. Running Android 4.2.2 the LG G2 comes with advanced 13MP rear camera capable of recording 1080p HD videos that is accompanied by a 2.1MP front unit. Other features include: support for LTE and NFC connectivity, unique set of volume and home buttons and an eye-tracking technology. Right now the LG G2 refurbished unlocked phone, one of the best 2013 smartphones, can be yours cheaper thanks to independent online vendors.
Buying refurbished phones is the best alternative when you want to get a still like new handset paying considerably less. While buying refurbished devices you won’t only save few bucks, but additionally contribute to the protection of our environment. Just know the rule, since we always get what we’ve paid for, don’t get tempted by unnaturally cheap online offers. In order to help you avoid the risk of being tricked, below we prepared some tips on how to purchase a refurbished phone at great value with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished LG G2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||53.99||Buy it now ›|
|15.00||71.69||Buy it now ›|
LG G2 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G2
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile or Straight Talk.
LG G2 Details
- Name: LG G2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8974) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.96 ounces (141 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.79 inches wide x 5.45 inches high x 0.36 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 17.9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 696 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: D800 / D801 / D802 / LS980
LG G2 Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other wi-fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE, Apt-X Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date: July 2013.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally make the phone cheaper.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Doesn’t feature FM Radio.
- Lack of memory card slot for storage expansion.
- Since the LG G2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features