Searching for a cheap Sprint phone featuring sharp display, decent camera, 4G LTE fast internet and affordable price tag? Perhaps, you should consider buying the LG G2 refurbished phone. Hailed one of the best smartphones of 2013, the G2 offers a large 5.1-inch 1080p display with high pixel density, support for a variety of connectivity options, including LTE Cat. 3, Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth. Running Android 4.2.2 the handset comes powered by the 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 boosted by 2GB RAM and 32GB of built in storage with support for microSD cards. Other features include: an eye-catching technology, tap-to-wake function and unique back buttons. Today, still carrying top-end quality, the LG G2 LS980 refurbished phone for Sprint can be yours significantly cheaper than when bought at your carrier’s official store.
Buying refurbished phones is the best option when you want to get an advanced phone with a price that won’t ruin your budget. Purchasing refurbished phones doesn’t only save your time, money and formalities, but as well saves our planet from growing number of landfills. But, remember that since we always get what we’ve paid for, simply avoid strangely low offers. Wanting to protect you from being deceived by dishonest stores, here we prepared few tips on how to buy a refurbished phone for cheap with no risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished LG G2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||139.99||Buy it now ›|
LG G2 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G2
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
LG G2 Details
- Name: LG G2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.79 inches wide x 5.45 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 17 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 274 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LS980
LG G2 Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other wi-fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE, Apt-X Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: SlimPort
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - July, 2013
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally lower the price of the phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of memory card slot for storage expansion.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Although the Sprint LG G2 supports GSM network it may be still locked to Sprint service. In this case, if you are planning to travel abroad you need to contact Sprint customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Since the LG G2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features