Looking for LG G2 without contract for a low price? The awe-inspiring G2 boasts a 5.2-inch True HD 1080p display offering an amazing pixel density of 424 ppi. The handset packs Qualcomm’s most recent chip, the quad-core Snapdragon 800, clocked at 2.3 GHz supported by 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. The device sports a 13MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera. Other features include unique back buttons, 4G LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and eye-tracking technology. Released in 2013, the the most powerful LG flagship smartphone of 2013 can be yours today at a low price off the contract.
Buying phones from third party vendors is a good alternative when you need a premium smartphone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be sometimes tricky. When you buy phones online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value, avoid common mistakes and purchase at no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG G2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||138.10||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||144.99||Buy it now ›|
LG G2 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: G2
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile or Straight Talk.
LG G2 Details
- Name: LG G2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8974) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.96 ounces (141 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.79 inches wide x 5.45 inches high x 0.36 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 17.9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 696 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: D800 / D801 / D802 / LS980
LG G2 Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with other wi-fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE, Apt-X Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, HDP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the LG G2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Used condition, what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Doesn’t have FM Radio.
- Lack of memory card slot for storage expansion.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding 3G / 4G high speed data. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you may encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Since the LG G2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features