Today Best Price:
If you need a solid phone on Verizon network with good signal reception, long battery life, and physical QWERTY keyboard, the LG enV3 VX9200 may be right for you. This update to the LG enV2 steps up to a 3-megapixel camera and adds visual voicemail plus a dashboard interface. Since the LG enV3 is not a smartphone, the LG enV3 doesn’t require purchasing data plan from your service provider. Released in 2009, having successor and discontinued by Verizon, the LG enV3 VX9200 is great option for anyone who is on budget and looking for an affordable premium messaging phone.
Buying discontinued phones from third party vendors is a good alternative when you need a messaging phone with full QWERTY keyboard at a cheap price. Also buying a used phone is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, in certain cases, buying used phones online may be tricky. You know the rule: you get what you pay for. Here are few tips below to help you find a used cheap phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
- Tips on buying cheap cell phones.
- GSM vs. CDMA vs. iDEN – Differences.
- Pros & cons of buying used cell phones.
- What you need to know about used phones.
- Deal on LG enV3 VX9200 for Verizon – Why is so cheap.
Best Deals and Prices on Used LG enV3 VX9200
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||23.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||24.95||Buy it now ›|
|8.95||34.95||Buy it now ›|
LG enV3 VX9200 Specs
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: LG enV3
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
LG enV3 VX9200 Details
- Name: LG enV3 VX9200
- Form Factor (Design): Flip Phone
- Weight: 3.77 ounces (107 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.13 inches wide x 4.11 inches high x 0.65 inches deep
- Color: Red Maroon
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 460 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: VX9200
- UPC/GTIN: 652810814256
LG enV3 VX9200 Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard, Numeric Keypad
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev 0
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, DUN, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, HID, BPP 1.2, BIP, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Access via application
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 128MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the LG enV3 VX9200 an older model.
- The LG enV3 VX9200 has already successors with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers without contract.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Small external screen.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.