Need an affordable and easy to use basic flip phone with a camera? If so, the Kyocera S2100 might be the one you are looking for. Apart from entry-level functions like making calls and sending messages, this clamshell handset also offers VGA camera, Bluetooth, external display, voice command, and Opera Mini browser for easy access to the internet, email and IM, Yahoo, AOL, Live, and Gmail and other portals. Released in 2011 for Virgin Mobile, the phone is available today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying basic phones from third party vendors is a good alternative when you need a phone at a low cost. Additionally, buying used phones is a smart move to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, be aware. Buying used phones online may be sometimes tricky. Here are some tips to help you find pre-owned phone at great value, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used Kyocera S2100
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|16.18||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||29.99||Buy it now ›|
Kyocera S2100 Specs
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Model: S2100
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 1900 (some versions may have CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900)
Kyocera S2100 Details
- Name: Kyocera S2100
- Form Factor (Design): Flip Phone
- Weight: 3 ounces (85 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.9 inches wide x 3.7 inches high x 0.7 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: S2100
Kyocera S2100 Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Numeric Keypad
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, BPP, BIP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP3
- Camera Resolution: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- The Kyocera S2100 is a basic flip phone what makes it one of the most affordable devices at Virgin Mobile.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Handset is equipped with low resolution display and camera.
- Lack of video recording and flash on camera.
- Phone does not feature 3G high speed data.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Virgin Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- This phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.