If you are looking for affordable waterproof smartphone for Boost Mobile running Android OS, we recommend checking out the deals on used Kyocera Hydro Edge. The phone comes with IP55 and IP57 certification meaning that is waterproof up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes and features extra protection against dust. The device is equipped with a 4-inch display, dual-core 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of expandable memory. Moreover, the phone packs a 5-megapixel camera with BSI sensor, Wi-Fi, GPS navigation and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Released in 2013, the Kyocera Hydro Edge used phone for Boost Mobile prepaid service can be yours at the most affordable price.
Buying phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a waterproof Android smartphone at a low price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, keep in mind that buying pre-owned phones at suspicious low prices may have sometimes flip sides. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find a replacement phone at cheap price and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Kyocera Hydro Edge
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||39.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||46.95||Buy it now ›|
|49.99||Buy it now ›|
Kyocera Hydro Edge Specs
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Model: Hydro Edge
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900
Kyocera Hydro Edge Details
- Name: Kyocera Hydro Edge
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8627 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.5 ounces (128 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches wide x 4.9 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 13 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 180 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Hydro Edge
Kyocera Hydro Edge Features
- Ruggedized: Waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes (certified dustproof and waterproof for IP55 and IP57)
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - May, 2013
- Kyocera has released already newer Android smartphones with new look and updated specs.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- The phone does not support 4G LTE network.
- Lack of Wi-Fi mobile hotspot feature.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Kyocera Hydro Edge is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since Kyocera Hydro Edge is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and use Google Play store (free of charge but necessary).