Need a heavy-duty Sprint phone that will survive a cross-country expedition, a hike in the mountains or sailing trip? You will never have to worry about that if you have the ruggedized Kyocera DuraXT used phone. This replacement for the DuraMax is MIL-STD 810G compliant for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, humidity, solar radiation, salt fog, blowing rain and water immersion in up to 3.28 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. To make communication easier, the device supports Sprint’s push-to-talk service. Key features of the DuraXT include 2-inch main display, 1-inch secondary display, expandable storage, 3-megapixel camera and 1,360 mAh battery. Released in 2011, the Kyocera DuraXT used phone for Sprint is available today at a cheap price and no contract.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a good alternative when you need strong phone for cheap. However, remember that buying phones at unusually low prices may be sometimes risky. You know, every phone has its pro’s and con’s, cheap used phones especially con’s. Below you can find a few tips for your convenience to help you find an used phone at great value, avoid disappointing purchase and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used Kyocera DuraXT
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||12.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||15.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||18.95||Buy it now ›|
Kyocera DuraXT Specs
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Model: DuraXT
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards for talk and text services.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900
Kyocera DuraXT Details
- Name: Kyocera DuraXT
- Processor: Qualcomm QSC6085
- Form Factor (Design): Flip Phone
- Weight: 5.3 ounces (150 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.1 inches wide x 4 inches high x 1.1 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8.1 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT
- UPC/GTIN: 00067215021749
Kyocera DuraXT Features
- Ruggedized: MIL-STD 810G compliant for: dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, humidity, solar radiation, salt fog, blowing rain, water immersion (up to 30 minutes in up to 3.28' of water)
- Display: Non-Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Numeric Keypad
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, HFP 1.5, PBAP, FTP, BPP, GOEP, DUN, OPP, SPP, OBEX version 2.0+EDR / supports PTT and bar code scanners
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QCIF (176 x 144)
- Internal Memory: 64 MB internal storage
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Push To Talk: Type: Direct Connect (CDMA)
A closer look. What you should know.
- The Kyocera DuraXT is a basic flip phone without any high end features.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes this phone an older model.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.