Need a cheap phone for Sprint that you would be able to rely on even in the harshest conditions? If so, then the Kyocera DuraCore might be just the right choice for you. The DuraCore is a clamshell phone offering basic features in a rugged body which meets military standard 810G for dust, shock and vibration. Thanks to support for Sprint’s push-to-talk service, you will be able to easily communicate with others even when no cellular coverage is available. Key features of the DuraCore include a 2-inch TFT internal screen, 1-inch external display, Bluetooth, 2.5 mm headphone jack, and a 1360 mAh removable battery. Released in 2011 and discontinued by Sprint, the Kyocera DuraCore used phone can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying discontinued old phones by service providers is a good alternative if you need a strong, rugged handset at a cheap price. Moreover, buying used phones from third-party vendors is the easiest way to save even more. Just be careful, in certain situations buying phones at prices too good to be true may have flip sides. Please, read a few tips below before purchasing a phone, which should help you avoid common mistakes and buy your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Kyocera DuraCore
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||10.99||Buy it now ›|
|4.99||14.75||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||16.50||Buy it now ›|
Kyocera DuraCore Specs
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Model: DuraCore
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA)
Kyocera DuraCore Details
- Name: Kyocera DuraCore
- Processor: Qualcomm QSC6085
- Form Factor (Design): Flip Phone
- Weight: 4.44 ounces (126 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.96 inches wide x 3.88 inches high x 0.94 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8.1 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: E4210
Kyocera DuraCore Features
- Ruggedized: Military standard 810G for dust, shock, vibration
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Numeric Keypad
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Bluetooth: Version 2.0+EDR, Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, PBAP, FTP, BPP, GOEP, DUN, OPP, SPP, OBEX
- Camera Resolution: No Camera
- Internal Memory: 64 MB internal storage
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Push To Talk: Type: QChat; Direct Connect (CDMA)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Kyocera DuraCore an older model.
- The phone has already successors with newer design and updated specs.
- Low demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- The phone does not feature camera.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.