Today Best Price:
Stay connected on the go with the pre-owned HTC Wildfire S – very popular Android smartphone on Virgin Mobile network in 2011. The HTC Wildfire S is a compact full touch screen phone loaded with Android software 2.3.3 “Gingerbread” and great features, such as: 5 megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, GPS navigation and 3G high speed data. Released in 2011 and expecting successors the HTC Wildfire for Virgin Mobile can be yours today at a cheap price.
Buying Android phones from third party stores is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be tricky. Here are some tips to help you find a used Android phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used HTC Wildfire S
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||25.00||Buy it now ›|
|49.76||179.86||Buy it now ›|
HTC Wildfire S Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Wildfire S
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
HTC Wildfire S Details
- Name: HTC Wildfire S
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread plus HTC Sense
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM8227
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.7 ounces (105 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.34 inches wide x 3.99 inches high x 0.49 inches deep
- Color: Silver
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 570 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Wildfire Silver
- UPC/GTIN: 821793018429
HTC Wildfire S Features
- Display: 3.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, MAP, Version 3.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WAV
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the HTC Wildfire S an older phone Android phone among newer Android devices.
- Virgin Mobile has released already newer Android smartphones on its network with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Some versions of the HTC Wildfire S has missing FM Radio feature. Contact the seller to verify that the phone is on sale carries this feature.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Wildfire S is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the HTC Wildfire S is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).