If you need an low-cost unlocked Android phone featured with 4G LTE connectivity the HTC Vivid may be the one what you looking for. The handset features a large 4.5-inch screen, 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of built-in memory with optional expansion via microSD slot. Powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, the phone also offers super fast 4G LTE connection, 8 megapixel camera and HDMI port and runs Android Gingerbread with HTC Sense UI. Released in 2011 on AT&T network and discontinued already, the unlocked HTC Vivid can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need Android 4G LTE phone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be tricky. You know, every phone has its pro’s and con’s, cheap used phones especially con’s. Here you can find some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and buy it with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used HTC Vivid
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
HTC Vivid Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: Vivid
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
HTC Vivid Details
- Name: HTC Vivid
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.4 plus HTC Sense
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 APQ8060 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.21 ounces (176 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.64 inches wide x 5.07 inches high x 0.44 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7.6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 293 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: VIVIDBK
- UPC/GTIN: 00821793018375
HTC Vivid Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (micro-USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the HTC Vivid an older phone among newest Android devices.
- AT&T has released already newer Android smartphones on its network with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Vivid is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The HTC Vivid 4G LTE was originally released for AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with other service provider than AT&T, you may encounter issues with 3G or 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G and 4G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the HTC Vivid is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but still necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features