Searching for feature reach Verizon smartphone for a cheap price without contract? You should check out the HTC Rezound, HTC’s first Beats Audio-enhanced phone with 4G LTE connectivity, and sharp 720p HD screen. The Rezound comes with a big 4.3-inch display, Android 2.3.4 with HTC Sense 4.0, 8-megapixel rear camera and a secondary camera with a 2-megapixel shooter. The handset is powered by a dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S3 processor and features 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of expandable memory. Released in 2011 and discontinued already by Verizon, the pre-owned HTC Rezound can be yours today at a cheap price off contract.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a good choice when you need a featured Android smartphone without contract at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, be cautious. Buying used phones online may have sometimes flip sides. Here are tips about what you need to know about used phones, what should help you determinate whether you are interested in purchasing one.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used HTC Rezound
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||16.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||29.85||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||29.99||Buy it now ›|
HTC Rezound Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: HTC Rezound
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 plus LTE 750
HTC Rezound Details
- Name: HTC Rezound
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread with HTC Sense 3.5, upgradeable to 4.0
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8660 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.78 ounces (164 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.6 inches wide x 5.1 inches high x 0.54 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 261 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Rezound
HTC Rezound Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Compass
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, (PAN,) MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (micro-USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the HTC Rezound an older phone among newer Android models.
- HTC released already newer Droid smartphones with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued model by Verizon is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC Rezound is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Since the HTC Rezound is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features