Looking for a premium Sprint smartphone but brand new models are too expensive for your budget capabilities? How about buying a HTC One M9 used phone for Sprint? The phone attracts your eyes with its clean yet elegant design language and all-metal construction but there’s much more to it than just stylish exterior. Inside ticks a powerful Snapdragon 810 processor assisted by 3GB of RAM and brilliant 5-inch Full HD display will ensure excellent viewing experience. Other key features include 20-megapixel rear camera, UltraPixel front snapper, expandable memory and 2840mAh battery with quick charge technology. Released in March 2015, the HTC One M9 Sprint used phone is available today for cheap.
Buying used Sprint phones released in 2015 is a great option if you want a high-end Android smartphone at a lower price. In addition, buying phones online from third-party vendors can bring the price down even more. Be cautious, though, as in certain cases buying second hand phones online may be more tricky than you suspect. Don’t forget, however, that you get what you pay for. For this reason you should avoid deals that tempt with prices which seem too good to be true. Below you can find a few tips on how to buy used phones at great value and for cheap. Read them carefully in order to make your purchase smooth and risk-free.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used HTC One M9
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||79.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||98.95||Buy it now ›|
HTC One M9 Specs
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Model: HTC One M9
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) plus WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 and LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
HTC One M9 Details
- Name: HTC One M9
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgradeable
- Processor: Octa-core 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.74 inches wide x 5.69 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Silver Gold
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 402 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: M9
HTC One M9 Features
- Ruggedized: Water Resistant - Rating: IPX3 (falling spray)
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~441 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 20 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 4 Megapixel, UltraPixel Sensor
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV, FLAC
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- HTC's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- Discounted by HTC toward the One A9.
- The HTC One M9 feels and looks like its predecessor, the HTC One M8 released in 2014.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the HTC One M9 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Since the HTC One M9 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features